Monday, April 09, 2012

So here's the thing...

So as you know, our house is on the market. What you might not know is that showing our house means unplugging the computer, because the cord runs across a hallway that we usually keep the door closed on, but since people like to walk though hallways when they're seeing a house (whaa? Who cares?) we have to unplug the thing. What you also may not know is that when I type posts on the iPad there is no spacing, no matter how much spacing I put in the draft, it always publishes it with none. And you also might not know that all my pictures of Easter that are on my camera, are still on my camera, because the damn computer is unplugged, again, and it takes about 35 minutes to boot up. And what you may guess that all this is getting around to is that there are some cute pictures from Easter (Happy Easter, by the way) that I'd like to share, but won't right now, because I can't. What you also might have guessed is that this showing the house business is really starting to wear on me, and I think today's showing should be the one that sells the house, just so we can be done with this and move on already. That is all.

No comments: